Nothing to see here folks.....I'm not gonna be doing "Weigh-in Monday" posts anymore. It seems pointless at this point. :-P It's the same, same, SAME!!! I'll post if my weight changes...how's that? Not that some of my readers even care...so we'll just skip it for the most part.
Another change to the blog (as you may have noticed) are the moderated comments. I should have probably implemented that a lot earlier. No particular reason for suddenly doing it now. I'd been meaning to for awhile. On an old blog, I'd had some problems with spam and then ornery commenters. The "moderated comments" feature takes care of that. I don't want to be surprised if I don't check on my blog for a few days. That just means (for my less tech savvy readers), your comments won't show up right away until I've had a chance to look at them and "OK" them.Don't worry, I don't block your comments simply because you disagree with me. I do block comments containing profanity, coarse/suggestive comments and/or blasphemous statements. This is a "PG" site. I don't recommend kids reading my blog because I do blog about some things (books) whose content is not kid-friendly. Just mature topics they probably don't need to know about yet. Howbeit...those posts are few and far between...
In other news...
My parents and sis are coming back to the STATES!!!!! Yahooooooo!!!!!! They'll be around for a couple months before they have to go back to India again. New tourist visa rules. Stay for 6 months leave for 2 months. Supposed to make it harder on terrorists--but I say it makes it harder on anyone but terrorists to be in the country.
My kids have started PE classes at Cedarville University. They're on Mon. Wed. Fri. and last about a month. It's free! I did have to sign up as there's a limited number that can participate. I think there's about 40 kids from the ages of 5-12 yrs. that were there yesterday. They separated them into 4 groups. Ages 5, ages 6-7, ages 8-9, and then ages 10-12. I was hoping they'd run those kids into the ground...but mine still had plenty of energy when I picked them up. They begged to run around the track when I came back for them. ;-) Definitely didn't work them hard enough. I wonder if they'd ever consider a class for super highly charged kids??
Daniel is very close to standing and taking his first few steps. Just has to get the whole balance thing down. He managed to knock a cup off the table yesterday and it shattered on the floor. I was quick enough to grab him before he stepped on any of the glass shards. I have to be like lightning around here!
No comments:
Post a Comment