Friday, January 15, 2010

Crazy things.

Crazy things are happening! I'm too tired to write much about it now...so in the words of...somebody from Princess Bride "Let me explain...no...let me sum up." And I bet I got the quote wrong too. Feel free to correct me.


The summation:

A: My parents are coming back March 25th! Totally unforseen. Wasn't expecting to see them for another couple of years. So Yippee! and...not so great at the same time. The Indian government just passed a law Christmas Eve saying those on tourist visas have to leave the country every 6 months for 2 months! Supposed to weed out terrorists. Mmmmmmmhmmmm. Yeah. Not going to be so great from the financial side of things and trying to run a deaf school.

B:Something else crazy may be happenin' but that I'm not writing about.

C: My brain died, so that's the end of my summations. I'm very, very, tired. Probably averaging 5 hrs. of sleep a night. Speaking of things dying...so did my sister's car. John's helping drive them about to get it fixed.

D: I've been staying pretty close to my "Healthy Diet Plan" and am pleased.

E: Now I'm going to bed!

3 comments:

  1. A. Yeah, for you and your kiddos. Not so much for the school.

    B. ???

    C. You're just now owing up to that?

    D. You can do it!

    E. G'night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just watched that movie last night and you got it pretty much accurate. It's "Let me explain...no wait, there is too much...let me sum up."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I mostly remembered something!

    Lol@ Clint! And some things will have to stay ???.

    ReplyDelete